In this episode, Vera Ferreira discusses her fieldwork in Europe working with the Minderico (Portugal), Fala (Spain), and Bavarian (Germany) communities.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- CIDLeS: http://www.cidles.eu
- Fala language on Wikipedia
- Bavarian language on Wikipedia
- Minderico language on Wikipedia
- Vera’s Minderico deposit at ELAR
Listen here, or on your favorite podcast app! Field Notes is available on Apple Podcasts app (iPhone), Google Play Music (Android), Google Podcasts app (Android), Stitcher, Spotify, Podbean, Podcast Republic, Castbox, Player FM, and several other apps via RSS.
Transcripts for this episode can be found here.
2 thoughts on “Ep 2: Vera Ferreira on Linguistic Fieldwork in Europe”